- Worldwide competence in project completion
- Experienced staff with mechanical engineering background
- State-of-the-art 3D precision measurement systems
- Experience with developing and manufacturing customer-specific measuring systems
- Industrial as-built documentation
- 3D laser scanning and modelling
- Construction, plant and monitoring surveys
- Monitoring of shape and position tolerances
- Target performance comparisons for construction data
General InformationThe accurate acquisition of geometrical and spatial information describing plants, machines, componentsand products for industry and manufacturing is becoming increasingly important. To ensure that this data is available promptly and in a form that is both precise and meaningful and also has the required depth, GEODATA employs state-of-the art equipment and outstanding expertise.
In relation to this core competence, our highly qualified,enthusiastic employees offer a broad range of services which ranges from the 3D-registration of plants, to surveying and monitoring all the way to the positioning and precision alignment of machines. For production measurement technology, we have different measurement systems available, depending on the specific task and required level of precision.
We have developed our own key components for these applications and manufacture them in our own production facility. The development of customer-specific, tailor-made solutions is also done in-house. Thanks to our interdisciplinary team and the many years’ experience of GEODATA employees, we are able to actively contribute towards problem-solving and offer efficient measuring concepts for implementation.