- Many years of experience in the survey of large construction projects and small building sites
- Numerous national and international references
- Flexible measuring arrangements for optimal integration into the construction process
- Flexible schedules with daily work, weekly and continuous operations
Plant ConstructionGEODATA provides all the required recording work for surveys in plant construction. In this context, we mark and signalise individual points and axes required for the construction of planned buildings and plants.
Setting out can be performed by our trained staff either conventionally with totalstation or by means of laser tracker in special cases. After construction and installation of the plant we check and document the finalised project thereby assuring the quality of the entire construction project in terms of an as-built documentation.
Surface Construction, Foundation Work & EarthworkWe offer object-specific setting out and surveying for earthwork and construction of engineering projects such as excavations, embankments, bulkheads, diaphragm walls, piles, foundations, roads and building site installations, open cut excavations, cut-and-cover constructions, slope protections, disposals, portals, galleries, dams, bridges and other high-rise buildings.
For earthwork, we survey ground level elevations and profiles, generate digital elevation models, calculate masses and provide a reliable base for billing.
When setting out a building, we transfer the three-dimensional coordinates of the planned buildings or objects to the nature. For this purpose, the set-out points are determined by means of terrestrial or satellite surveying techniques starting from reference points in the absolute coordinate system of the building site, and then marked in a suitable way.
The required accuracy of the set-out points is confirmed by a final redundant and independent check survey. To minimise interference in the construction activities, the location of the measuring instrument is chosen flexibly at the most convenient place in accordance with the principle of free stationing. This flexibility is facilitated by creating a dense field of reference points.
The coordinates to be set out are processed using suitable special software. The results are recorded in the form of setting-out protocols and diagrams and handed over. The setting out time and effort is ultimately determined by the given construction tolerances. Using standard methods, accuracies of a few mm to 1 cm are achieved respectively 1/10 mm for plants.
Scope of Services and Delivery
- Accurate and quality targets and marking material
- Utilisation of specialised construction survey software
- Setting out using terrestrial and satellite based methods
- Manual and automated setting out techniques and systems
- Construction surveys by means of tacheometry and terrestrial laser scanning
- As-built documentation