Network & Control Survey
- Consulting and design of control networks
- Network setup and maintenance
- Independent regular check surveys
- Many years of experience in planning, measuring and processing of large fundamental networks for tunnel construction and earthworks
- Network simulations to optimise network design and minimise the alignment error
- Specialised network adjustment software for handling large data sets
- State-of-the-art surveying methods (TPS, GNSS, Gyromat 3000)
Above-Ground Fundamental Networks
Throughout a project, we maintain and regularly check the network for our client.
Data Processing and AnalysisProcessing and analysis of network measurements are carried out using our high-performance EUPALINOS software. The software has been designed to handle large data volumes efficiently and to compute least-squares network adjustments. A visualisation module enables automatic graphic representation of adjustment results such as errors and confidence ellipses.
The alignment error and tunnel breakthrough error can be predicted by network simulation before start of construction. This ensures that the planned network will meet the project's accuracy requirements and enables timely planning of additional measurements (e.g. gyroscopic measurements).
Scope of services and delivery
GEODATA offers all the services associated with the establishment, maintenance and check of control networks of all sizes, worldwide. This also includes the provision of required instrumentation and marking material, if required.