As an independent specialised company with many years of experience, GEODATA supports private and public clients in the sustainable improvement of their quality, reliability and profitability.
The head office in Leoben currently has a staff of more than 30 employees who work in the fields of Industrial Surveying, Cadastral Measurements and Project Management.
Our very own marking material as well as sensors and hardware for our guidance system is manufactured here.
The office in Graz houses our IT staff responsible for the development & support of our own software which are ideally fitted to the customer's needs.
Further subsidiaries are located in:
- Santiago de Chile
GEODATA - Always a step ahead
- Unstable slopes > geotechnical measurements, automatic monitoring systems, alarm systems
- Infrastructure for roads and railways, subways, hydro-power stations, tunnelling, underground construction
- Architecture and high-rise buildings
- Plant construction, industry and manufacturing
Through the targeted use of measurement technologies we capture physical, geometric and spatial data and their variation over time, efficiently transform the data into meaningful and directly applicable information and use best-of-class information systems to ensure that information is distributed user-friendly and at the right time.
GEODATA offers the following services:
- Customer and solution-oriented approach
- Competent and committed staff
- Flexible and punctual performance and delivery
- Extensive inventory of measuring instruments
- International technology network
- Powerful own software development
- Own mechanical precision manufacturing
- Development and construction of special electronic components