- Robust Hardware and Easy Setup
- Can be operated by Tunnel Staff
- Ensures High Accuracy of Planned Break out Profile
- Touch Screen Operation
- Remote Control of the Total Station
- Office Software for Data and Project Management
- Crossrail C410 Bond Street and Tottenham Court Road SCL Works
- Vienna Metro Line 1 extension
- HEPP Alto Maipo Chile
The intuitive software, which can be operated by touchscreen, demands only knowledge of basic surveying principles and can therefore be used by the tunnel staff after a short period of training.
TALOS - Features
An interface unit is attached to the tripod and supplies the total station with power and transfers data wirelessly to a rugged tablet which runs the software.
TALOS can be used inside tunnels or caverns for quick and easy profile checks and set-out operations.
The following tasks can be carried out:
- Guided setup of the total station
- Setting out of tunnel profiles
- Setting out of supporting girders
- Profile checks
- Setting out of pipe umbrellas
- Setting out of lines and axes
- Automatic PDF protocols are generated
- Thresholds are observed automatically