TAUROS for TBMs
- Clear and Intuitive User Interface with Touchscreen Operation
- Fully Automatic TSC Measurement System
- Ring Sequencing for Best Fitting Ring Calculation
- Robust Camera Measurement Unit
- Single- and Double Shield Mode
- Automatic Correction Curve Calculation
- Koralm tunnel Lot KAT2
- HEPP Stanzertal
- HEPP Dogancay
A modular build up with new developments such as the Geodata Shield Camera System and the Tail Skin Clearance (TSC) measurement system enables the guidance of all kinds of TBMs.
A continuous display of the current position and heading of the TBM is the main task of this system. Additional data and information necessary for operating and guiding the machine is displayed within an intuitive and straightforward user interface which demands only limited user interaction.
Ring Sequencing & TSC Measurement System
The ring sequencing module of our software combines all sensor data and adds the current position and heading of the machine and takes the position of the previous rings into account to calculate the best fitting ring for the current position.
This process happens literally within seconds and saves time and reduces the operator's workload drastically.
Camera Measurement System
The system consists of an industrial camera and a camera-target and enables a quick and easy setup.
The advantages are obvious:
- The system can be mounted basically anywhere within the shield.
- There is no direct line of sight needed up to the front shield.