Georobot - Automatic 3D Monitoring
- Fully Automatic Measurements and Calculations
- Extensive Alarming Options and Integrity Checks
- Reflectorless 1D Monitoring
- Easy Setup and Implementation
- Automatic Generation of Reports
- Compatible with KRONOS
- Vauxhall Station Upgrade London
- Monitoring BBT Inntal Tunnel
- Monitoring Niklasdorf Tunnel
- Monitoring New Tyne Tunnel Crossing
- Crossrail C430 Farringdon Station
- Metro Thessaloniki
- Edinger Storm Relief Channel Monitoring California
If desired, 1D monitoring of surfaces (e.g. when monitoring the settlement of roads and pavements under traffic) is possible by performing reflectorless distance measurements.
A console or pillar at stable location is typically used to accommodate the instrument. But if necessary, it can re-locate itself periodically by measuring to stable reference points (free stationing).
In huge monitoring projects, e.g. in metro projects of several km of length, more than hundred such instruments and thousands of reflectors may be installed.